|Date Posted||January 5, 2021|
Pendleton Treatment Center is seeking a Physician's Assistant /Nurse PractitionerÂ to provide compassionate care to our wonderful clients! Sign on bonus of $5,000 ($2,500 upon hire and $2,500 after six months)
Apply today and join a team who is passionate about improving the lives of others, while doing a job they love.
Contract role working 8 hours a week( early morning hours)
Operating hours are 5AM - 1PM Monday - Friday and Saturdays from 6AM- 11AM
ORTC, LLC offers a flexible and rewarding environment where you are encouraged to express your ideas and recommend improvements. In response to COVID-19, we are committed to keeping our employees, clients, and community safe and healthy. We comply with CDC guidelines and infection control policies and practice social distancing. We will be conducting virtual interviews when necessary.
PendeltonÂ Treatment Center is an adult outpatient opioid treatment program/substance abuse treatment provider focused on treating those suffering from an addiction to opioids (pain pills, heroin, morphine, etc.) through a combination of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with either methadone or buprenorphine/suboxone, detoxification, and intensive one-on-one and group counseling, all in an outpatient setting. Our goal is to partner with each individual we serve to develop a personalized treatment program that leads them to live a healthy, productive, addiction free life.
Â Responsibilities and Duties
- In-clinic or remote logging in to utilize the telehealth system for patient encounters
- Medical services include conducting history and physicals
- Reviewing urine drug screens and lab work, conducting assessments, participating in training, and managing crisis interventions
- Referring patients to appropriate providers outside the Company's scope of practice, and at times participating in treatment team meetings
- Will perform medical services as outlined in the Practice Agreement agreed upon with the supervising physician.
Qualifications and Skills
- Licensure in Oregon as a Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
- Current DEA License
- DATA WAIVER or ability to obtain DATA WAIVER
- Meet Oregon requirements for employment in an opioid treatment program
- We follow federal guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even those legal at the state level.Â
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical with prescription drugs and vision, dental, and $20,000 company-paid life insurance.
- We offer voluntary plans that include additional voluntary life, disability, accident, critical illness .
- 401(k) Plan with company match and paid time off that includes sick time, vacation time and paid holidays and up to two professional development days per year.
To learn more about what we do visit our website: