|Date Posted||April 20, 2021|
As a part of the OptumCare network, ProHealth Physicians is seeking an experienced primary care Physician Assistant to join our team in Manchester, CT. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Primary care delivery in an outpatient practice setting
- No mandatory call
- Loan Repayment for eligible providers
- Flexible scheduling leading to great work/life balance
- Weekdays only, no weekend hours
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- We are a physician-led provider group practicing in a value-oriented model
- Putting physicians at the center of care
- Driving towards the Quadruple Aim with a focus on quality & innovation
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak for their license
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
About ProHealth Physicians
ProHealth Physicians, a part of OptumCare, is Connecticut’s leading health care delivery organization. ProHealth is focused on reinventing health care to help keep people healthier and feeling their best. Our family of primary care providers and specialists care for more than 360,000 people statewide. We are privileged to be trusted by our patients with their health and well-being.
Our premier group currently employs 250 Physicians and 150 APCs in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, neurology, rhinology, otology, laryngology, facial plastics, gastroenterology, cardiology, sleep medicine, behavioral and developmental pediatrics.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved.
- Masters level PA program completed or in progress
- Unlimited Licensure (or eligible) in the state of Connecticut
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 14 million people through more than 38,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey www.workatoptumcare.com
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Job Keywords: primary care, outpatient medicine, AGNP, PA, Physician Assistant, Manchester, CT, Connecticut