|Date Posted||March 27, 2021|
Our goal as an organization is to transform healthcare nationally, while providing Physician-led care locally. Our distinctive culture and set of capabilities enable independent physicians to succeed in value-based models of care and fulfill the Quadruple Aim of high-quality, high-value services and outstanding patient and provider experience. Optum strives to be the partner of choice for patients, providers, employers, health systems and health plans.
- Provide a full range of primary care led services, while practicing at the peak of your license
- Work in an integrated and coordinate manner with medical specialist to coordinate patient care
- We promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation all while providing evidence based medicine.
- Ensuring the patient is receiving the right care, at the right time, in the right location.
As an Employer of choice we offer a full comprehensive range of benefits and attractive compensation package:
- Med/Den/Vis, STD, LTD, 401k with match
- Professional Liability and Tail Coverage
- Stock Purchase Option/Executive Savings Plan
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Active unrestricted PA license in AZ
- Board Certification in Primary Care, Geriatric, or Adult Medicine
- Prescribing authority or ability to obtain prior to employment
- DEA license or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role.
4C is a highly-qualified group of Primary Care Providers and Specialists providing continuity of care to our patients, managing their overall healthcare needs across the care delivery spectrum. We are guided by our values of Compassion, Competence, Communication and Camaraderie to provide our patients with the right care at the right time at the right place.
Our mission is to improve the health and quality of life for our community of patients, physicians and employees.