|Date Posted||January 7, 2021|
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Various shifts
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Neurosurgery Team at Hartford Hospital. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Physician Assistants MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Opportunity for a Physician Assistant to provide first assist and inpatient services at Hartford Hospital, located in Hartford, CT
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- The Neurosurgery Physician Assistant provides coverage of inpatient neurosurgery patients at Hartford Hospital with a day / night rotating schedule, as well as responding to consult requests, covering cases in the OR / first assist, and for procedures including ventricular drains, lumbar punctures, lumbar drains, including placement of ICP monitors and ventricular drains.
- The PA provides quality, holistic and cost-effective advanced practice care for patients, families, and others in a target population, and participates in the medical management of patients, to achieve or maintain optimal health status, manage disease and reduce risk of illness.
- Engages in independent decision-making regarding the health care of individuals, families and groups across the lifespan and across the health care continuum.
- Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement.
- An academic teaching environment with a supportive team of PA’s
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected Hartford HealthCare’s Office of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners, and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE apply today!