|Date Posted||May 2, 2021|
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: 4 10 hour shifts or 5 8 hour shifts
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare has a new opportunity available for a Neurosurgery Physician Assistant to provide first assist / inpatient services at St. Vincent’s Medical Center, located in Bridgeport, CT, and outpatient coverage as needed in Westport, CT.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- This is an opportunity to work autonomously, but collaboratively with a leading Neurosurgeon and team of Advanced Practitioners, while still enjoying the hours and patient contact of an office practice.
- A Monday through Friday 4 10’s daytime schedule
- No hospital call, only limited office call
- A diverse patient panel including spine, cranial, neuro-oncology, and potential for endovascular
- Supportive mentorship and a cohesive team of providers
- Responsibilities include providing inpatient support by rounding on surgical patients at St. Vincent’s Medical Center post-surgery and first assisting in the OR. Outpatient responsibilities include seeing new patients, follow up patients, and post-operative patients. This position will be primarily inpatient / OR.
- Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected Hartford HealthCare’s Office of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners, and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Neurosurgery Team at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Physician Assistants MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
The Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare is a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience and an impressive staff of world class Neuroscience leaders.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To put MORE GROWTH IN YOUR CAREER apply today!