|Date Posted||May 2, 2021|
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
Hartford HealthCare has an outstanding new opportunity available for an experienced Physician Assistant to provide outpatient neurosurgery services to patients in Vernon, CT, and intraoperative first assist services at Hartford Hospital in Hartford, CT.
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- Neurosurgery Physician Assistants provide follow up care for minimally invasive surgical patients that include, but are not limited to deep brain stimulation, cervical, and lumbar.
- M-F 5 8’s with flexible shifts times. No call.
- A high functioning cohesive team with a supportive and renowned attending physician.
- A family style culture that fosters continual growth and development for providers.
- Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected Hartford HealthCare’s Office of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners, and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Neurosurgery Team at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Physician Assistants MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Eligibility to be licensed as a Physician Assistant (PA) in Connecticut is required. Experience practicing as a PA is required. Surgical experience is highly preferred.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To put MORE GROWTH IN YOUR CAREER apply today!