|Date Posted||October 18, 2020|
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT - MEDICAL GROUP CARDIOLOGY
The Physician Assistant is responsible for providing a medical standard of care for all patients. Effectively interacts with patients, and other staff, while maintaining standards of professional services, medical care and attention to detail. The position also requires excellent internal and external communication and people skills and clinical skills (lab draws, vital, injections, etc.).
Education and Work Experience
- Current Physician's Assistant License State of Nevada
- Compliance with continuing education regulations as required to maintain certification and Licensure.
- Board of Pharmacy license within 30 days of hire.
- DEA registration within 60 days of hire.
- Bilingual preferred; but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf