|Date Posted||April 10, 2021|
Provide healthcare services typically performed by a physician, under the supervision of a physician. Deliver medical and psychotherapeutic care through assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation
- Master's degree - Physician Assistant program required.
- One or more years' experience working with patient population of the facility required.
- Current NC Medical license and current DEA registration required.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- BC/BS Health Insurance (3 plans to choose from, eligible after 30 days of employment)
- Delta Dental (2 plans to choose from)
- VSP Vision Insurance
- Paid life and AD&D insurance
- 401k with a matching contribution
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Extended Sick/Personal/Holiday time
- Short term and Long term disability
License/certification renewal and CEU reimbursement
- Free onsite employee fitness center
- Free meals
- Employee Discount program
- Employee Fun events
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)