|Location||Fort Irwin, CA|
|Date Posted||March 20, 2021|
Saratoga Medical currently has an immediate opening for a Physician Assistant (PA) to work in the outpatient clinic on Fort Irwin Army Base in California. The PA will be working a full-time 40 hour work week schedule, Monday through Friday only, with 8 hour shifts scheduled between the hours of 7:00am - 5:00pm. Provide services to the active duty population!
- Provide full range of services in primary and specialty care: general screening, medical care, examinations, and immunizations.
- Direct and teach other staff by providing educational lectures.
- Diagnose, treat, and counsel patients for a variety of diseases, disorders, and injuries.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Must be a graduate from an accredited college or university certified by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education of the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA).
- Must be certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician's Assistants (NCCPA)
- Must have two years of experience as a Physician Assistant.
- Must possess a current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant.