|Date Posted||February 20, 2021|
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Physician Assistant (PA)
- PA compensation around $120,000 based on orthopedic experience
- $10,000 for relocation!
- $10,000 for sign-on bonus!!
- Pension plan and profit sharing options, plus automatic 3% 401K contributions!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Physician Assistant (PA)
- Monday through Friday, 7a to 4p
- Brand new clinic with up to date treatment rooms and instruments
- Orthopedic specialty surgery group, specializing in ankles, knees, hips, etc.
- PA will be the lead provider at this clinic, with physician attending periodically
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physician Assistant (PA)
- Experience as a clinical orthopedic PA required (1+ year)
- Willingness to participate in some surgical assistance as a PA required
- Must obtain a WY PA license
COMMUNITY Physician Assistant (PA)
- This beautiful, state of the art clinic located in scenic Wyoming is great for any person who loves the outdoors!
- Dozens of restaurants, places to live for diverse family sizes, and things to do in the gorgeous outdoorsy paradise
- Incredibly safe for families, rated as an A+ for crime statistics on AreaVibes!
- Affordable cost of living for families of all sizes
REFERENCE NUMBER: 163874
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.