|Date Posted||December 22, 2020|
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Physician Assistant (PA)
- PA compensation around $120,000 based on orthopedic experience
- $10,000 for relocation!
- $10,000 for sign-on bonus!!
- Pension plan and profit sharing options, plus automatic 3% 401K contributions!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Physician Assistant (PA)
- 35-40 hours per week scheduled in surgical rotation
- Brand new state of the art surgical center!!
- Orthopedic specialty surgeries, including ankles, knees, hips, etc.
- Typical schedule is Monday through Friday 7am to 4pm
- Split call with other APPs on staff - typically once a month
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physician Assistant (PA)
- Must have your over one year of recent ortho experience as a PA
- Experience in other orthopedic specialty surgical centers preferred
- Must obtain a WY PA license
COMMUNITY Physician Assistant (PA)
- This beautiful, state of the art surgical center is located in the most popular area of beautiful Wyoming!
- Hundreds of restaurants, places to living, and things to do in the gorgeous outdoorsy paradise
- Associated with local university to provide surgical services!
- Just 45 minutes from Cheyenne, Wyoming - with an airport and tons of activities for you and your family!!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 159765
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.