|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||September 2, 2020|
Mercy, a regionally and nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting a Physician Assistant to join our Neurosurgery team on campus of Mercy Hospital South. Neurosurgery experience is preferred.
- First-Assist in OR
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Outpatient Clinic
- Assessments on preoperative and postoperative patients
- Daily hospital rounding and inpatient consults
- Perform a variety of bedside neurosurgical procedures
This Opportunity Includes:
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation, 401K and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Epic Software System
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassion and exceptional service.
For more information, please contact:
Megan Sievers, MHA, FASPR | Senior Physician Recruiter
Office: 314-364-3568 | Fax: 314-364-2597