|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
TeamHealth is seeking a physician assistant to join our hospital-based orthopedic program at Ball Memorial Hospital. Ball Memorial is located in Muncie, Indiana – an hour outside of exciting Indianapolis!
This position offers an opportunity to collaborate and work alongside an esteemed group of dedicated orthopedic surgeons with the industry leader in integrated hospital-based services!
Responsibilities include: OR first assist, ED consults, wound care, in-patient rounding, and assisting with surgical post-op clinic. Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence and outstanding communication skills, have clinical experience outside of their training, and possess a current or in process Indiana license.
- Competitive compensation to include full benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Access professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program offers resources from childcare to financial planning and a clinician referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Muncie, Indiana, is home to beautiful sunsets, Ball State University and opportunities for family-friendly fun! Ball State University has competitive sporting events for family nights that provide a fun and competitive atmosphere. Muncie has a beautiful community cultural center at Minnetrista. Take the kids to the Children's Museum in the downtown district, or visit one of the many mom and pop shops to support local businesses. One of Muncie's biggest attractions is the Civic Theatre, which puts on incredible performances. The Ball State theatre also puts on exceptional productions.