|Date Posted||February 13, 2021|
Location: Roseville, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner/Physician's Assistant to join their clinic. This position would be a full time role 5 days a week in Roseville, CA.
- Master’s Degree from nationally accredited nursing program or Physician’s Assistant program.
- Must hold current national certification as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant
- License to practice as Registered Nurse Practitioner by California Board of Registered Nursing or license to practice as a Physician’s Assistant by California Board.
- Motivated, reliable, organized, and punctual
- Demonstrates excellence in interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Strong interpersonal, operational and organizational skills with commitment to accuracy, detail, follow-up and follow-through and the ability to multitask
- Have Prescriptive Authority (RXN) or have Provisional Prescriptive Authority (RXN-P) with current DEA licensure, if applicable for role with associated articulated plan.
- Familiarity with primary care or occupational medicine
- Direct patient care and management/oversight of occupational injuries/illnesses at the work site
- Familiarity with regulatory exam testing ((hearing conservation, lead/silica surveillance, respirator fit/pulmonary function testing, etc.)
- Understanding the basis and application of standards set forth by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Experience at industrial work location a plus
- Strong emergency medical/trauma care skills
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]