|Location||Santa Barbara, CA|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2021|
We are looking for an individual with a great attitude, team player to work in our multidisciplinary group. We have a rewarding opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant. This position is full-time and will require travel to Lompoc and Santa Maria clinics.
Our Nurse Practitioners / Physician Assistants are responsible for providing specialty healthcare, including initial and follow-up assessments and evaluations. LAGS Medical Centers is a pain management group operating throughout California's Central Valley and Central Coast regions. For over 20 years, our pain management providers have focused on treating the source of pain, restoring functionality and improving quality of life for our patients.
Your position will include the following:
- Providing pain management education and leading policy and procedure development for this targeted population
- Initial and follow-up assessments
- Monitoring patient outcomes and initiating/participating in quality improvement activities
- Prescribing protocol medications/management modalities
- Performing ultrasound-guided injections
- Ordering follow-up services.
Improving our patients' quality of life by reducing pain and restoring function using the latest evidence-based, minimally-invasive, interventional treatments
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, generous Paid Time Off plan (PTO), Paid Holidays and 401K. Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a five day work week (Monday through Friday, no weekends, evenings or nights)
Successful candidates for the midlevel position must be licensed to practice in California
- Graduate of an accredited program
- NP certification Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Registered Nurse
- Current BLS and ACLS.
- Previous NP experience in primary healthcare, pain medicine, orthopedics, or mental healthcare, preferred
- Someone with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills would be a good fit for this dynamic healthcare role.
- Ability to travel to other clinics throughout the work week.