|Date Posted||January 11, 2021|
Opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant to work in our multidisciplinary group. We are looking for an individual with a great attitude, team player to work in our Fresno clinic.
Our Mid-levels are responsible for providing specialty healthcare, including initial and follow-up assessments and evaluations.
Your position will include the following:
- Providing pain management education and leading policy and procedure development for this targeted population
- Initial and follow-up assessments
- Monitoring patient outcomes and initiating/participating in quality improvement activities
- Prescribing protocol medications/management modalities
- Performing ultrasound-guided injections
- Ordering follow-up services.
LAGS Medical Centers is a pain management group operating throughout California's Central Valley and Central Coast regions.
Since 2000, the Lags alternative approach to pain treatments has returned patients to a healthy, active lifestyle: restoring function by minimizing pain. Join our team of medical professionals and enjoy a rewarding career in pain management.
Improving our patients' quality of life by reducing pain and restoring function using the latest evidence-based, minimally-invasive, interventional treatments
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO,
10 Paid Holidays, EAP and 401K. Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a five day work week. No weekends or evenings.
Successful candidates must be licensed to practice in California
- Graduate of an accredited program
- Registered Nurse license in California
- NP certification Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Registered Nurse
- Current BLS and ACLS.
- Previous NP experience in primary healthcare, pain medicine, orthopedics, or mental healthcare, preferred
- Someone with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills would be a good fit for this dynamic healthcare role.