|Date Posted||January 11, 2021|
Opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with at least one year of experience in Pain Management. We are looking for an individual with a great attitude, team player to work in our multidisciplinary group.
Our Mid-Levels are responsible for providing specialty healthcare, including initial and follow-up assessments and evaluations.
Your position will include the following;
- Providing pain management education and leading policy and procedure development for this targeted population
- Initial and follow-up assessments
- Monitoring patient outcomes and initiating/participating in quality improvement activities
- Prescribing protocol medications/management modalities
- Performing ultrasound-guided injections
- Ordering follow-up services.
Lags Medical Centers is a pain management group operating throughout California's Central Valley and Central Coast regions. Since 2000, the Lags alternative approach to pain treatments has returned patients to a healthy, active lifestyle: restoring function by minimizing pain.
Improving our patients' quality of life by reducing pain and restoring function using the latest evidence-based, minimally-invasive, interventional treatments
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, 10 Paid Holidays and 401K. Opportunities for growth and learning. Work life balance with a five day work wee, no weekends or evenings.
Successful candidates for the Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant must be licensed to practice in California and must have a minimum of one year of Pain Management experience.
- Graduate of an accredited program
- NP certification Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Registered Nurse
- Current BLS and ACLS.
- Previous experience in pain medicine required
- Someone with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills would be a good fit for this dynamic healthcare role.